Do you want fun while admiring the scenery and listening to fantastic music? You are welcome to visit Savaya. Savaya is between the jungle’s untamed paradise and Uluwatu’s majestic limestone cliffs. This luxurious enclave is perched 100 meters above the Indian Ocean on a beautiful natural beauty.
Savaya is a combination of the words Sava and Aya. In Hinduism, sava signifies the goddess of sound, while aya denotes great or grand. As a result, Savaya is a reference to the great goddess of sound. Thus, creating music and sound is important to the brand’s ethos.
It’s no wonder that Savaya is generating peak experiences centred on music in Uluwatu, Bali. The perfect place to have fun if you’re looking for hope, inspiration, or a method to express your most passionate feelings.
Table of Contents
Here are the reasons why you have to visit Savaya Bali
One fine day at Savaya Bali
Welcome to an all-day party venue located on a cliff! While you’re having fun, you’ll be able to see the gorgeous Indian Ocean from Uluwatu, Bali. Savaya is Bali’s top beach club for live-performing musicians.
Calvin Harris, Lil Jon, Diplo, and other world-famous A-list musical artists and DJs frequently perform at Savaya. Savaya is the most well-known venue in Bali for seeing headline DJs and the most impressive-looking club on the island.
They have a famous cube-shaped bar that looks out over the Indian Ocean. At night, the cube-shaped bar is illuminated by strobes of various colours and an infinity pool dangling over Uluwatu’s rock face under the bar. It’s one of the world’s unique bars.
There are several amenities available at Savaya Bali. VIP cabanas and bungalows, a swim-up bar, a cube bar, and sun beds are offered. Take note that you must make a reservation for the VIP facilities before visiting the club.
Without food, there is no fun. Savaya Bali is here to satisfy your hunger. Sushi and sashimi can be ordered at the sushi bar. There are also other options, such as burgers, pizza, and small plates of finger food. Above all, the on-ice seafood platters are the most interesting, and you should try them!
The best time to have fun at Savaya Bali
There are various things to consider when visiting this location. If you want to see a specific DJ’s performance, you must match the schedule. If you don’t care and want to have fun, we recommend coming towards sunset.
Listening to good music while seeing the stunning sunset behind The Cube will be an unforgettable experience. You could be caught up in the vibes.
We also recommend arriving soon if you want to enjoy their infinity pool. Get a splash and enjoy a refreshing drink while admiring the stunning Indian Ocean.
All you need to know before visiting Savaya Bali
Savaya Bali will take you to have fun in a tropical paradise. But before you come here, you must know a few things and follow some regulations.
- The ticket. The tickets are largely for standing room only, as general admission seating is limited. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. Their team will gladly assist you if you need help with your tickets. Contact them via email ([email protected]) or WhatsApp (+62 81119919998).
- Don’t bring this to Savaya. You are not permitted to bring illegal narcotics, outside food and beverages, candies, toys, props, a large suitcase, or inflatables on regular days of operation. Tripods, drones, and other sharp objects are also not allowed. If you bring those items, their management can only accept entrance. Please remember that all bags, backpacks, purses, and parcels are subject to search for your safety.
- Age restrictions. Savaya tightly enforces the 21+ policy. Upon admittance, you must present a valid ID. Valid identification, such as a passport or driver’s license, is required. Remember to bring it!
- Dress code. Savaya urges you to come with a smart casual dress code. They will decline your visit if you wear beer-branded singlets, cut-off clothing, or athletic sportswear.
- They have limited luggage storage. We do not recommend bringing luggage or big travel bags to Savaya. However, if you really must, there are limited lockers and luggage storage. On a first-come, first-served basis, the lockers cost IDR150,000.
Pro tips to maximize your fun at Savaya Bali
We have several tips to make you enjoy your day at Savaya.
- Make a reservation. If you wish to reserve a cabana or a beach bed, we highly recommend contacting Savaya ahead of time! Especially if it’s a weekend or during an event.
- Bring your bathing suit. Take notice of the infinity pool regulation. Even if you don’t drink at the pool, you’ll want a snapshot of yourself drinking a cocktail for your Instagram feed.
- You don’t have to bring a towel. You don’t have to bother about the towel to swim in the infinity pool. Every infinity pool guest at Savaya receives a complementary blue and white beach towel.
- Special offer for the early birds. Savaya offers an “early bird discount” for general admission tickets purchased online rather than at the door. If you book your ticket early, you may get a better deal.
- No private pickups are allowed. When you arrive in Savaya, you are greeted by large signs that read “Drop Off Only!”. So, when it comes time to go, you must hire a private cab service or walk off-site to a pickup point to hail a Grab or Gojek (Bali’s version of Uber). You can still take a Grab or Gojek home from Savaya; just walk 5-10 minutes to their pickup spot.
Savaya Bali is one of those spots that should be visited at least once in a lifetime. If you miss this club on your trip to Bali, you’ll be regretting. The combination of great ambience and world-class music will recharge your batteries completely. Simply go to their website and purchase your tickets! Let’s have some fun!
- Opening Hour: start at 01.00PM
- Estimated Price Ranges: IDR250,000 – IDR10,000,000
- Address: Jl. Belimbing Sari, Banjar Tambiyak, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Badung, Bali 80364
- Website: https://www.savaya.com/
- Phone: +62 81138888888
Book your cheapest hotel in Bali now!